excuse me while I breath into this paper bag
namely, I’m concerned that:
- she won’t like my place
- she’ll think I need to lose more weight
- my cat will be rude to her
- she’ll see the new bites on my neck and freak the fuck out
- she’ll get bites and totally lose it and never let me forget that she got bit by strange bugs (probably spiders) in my apartment
- I’ll make her cry on the way home from the airport thereby setting a new family record
It would (probably) just be temporary and it’s just a possibility but it is a very real possibility. Trying not to panic.
I’ve had a weird blurry spot in my vision since yesterday afternoon and I threw up this morning for no discernible reason. I was ready to write both of these off as the effects of working with a scanner and my antibiotic cocktail respectively till I remembered that that’s what happened last time. Now I’m freaking out. And I’m sure panic really helps stave off the headache of death. Ugh.
now posted in my cube. right next to my picture of Chuck Norris*.
*who I realize is a wackjob politically speaking but Walker Texas Ranger will always hold a special place in my heart.
I often find myself feeling like I’m one wrong turn away from a total meltdown and this morning when I realized that I probably won’t be graduating in December I had the distinct feeling that my life was taking a turn towards disaster. Lately though, this feeling has extended beyond my own little life into life in general: like something is amiss in the world and we just don’t know what to do about it. We live in scary times and it’s even scarier to think that a lot of people don’t see it. Between election day and my own drama I’m in mild panic mode. It’ll pass. Hopefully.