The Weakerthans — Left and Leaving
spring forward, fall back down
- My brain is just all over the map lately and I can’t seem to make decisions or finish anything and it’s starting to worry my friends.
- I think it’s starting to worry me a bit too.
- I’ve been out every night this week and Monday night was probably the only outing I’ve actually really enjoyed. Teen mom and cats were involved.
- I keep convincing myself of things that aren’t/probably aren’t true (like that I’m pregnant- definitely not true- and that my friends are mad at me for not getting back with my ex and sparing them all the awkwardness- most likely not true) but once a thought gets in your head sometimes it’s hard to get it out, you know?
- My appetite is nearly nonexistent lately. How is that possible? That never happens. Am I sick?
- I think I’m going to turn down a free beach trip this weekend I was really excited about because… well, I don’t know why. For one thing I was awake at 4 am and convinced myself that if I went it was pretty much guaranteed that at some point I’d end up drunk and crying. 4 am thoughts can’t really be trusted and yet…
- Why do we listen to sad songs when we feel down? Am I making things worse with my musical choices?